Your Double Room
Communitas – Voice of the Heart a 7-day Journey to the Heart of the Earth through the Caribbean Coast of Tayrona, Santa Marta & The Sierra Nevada at a luxury beach hacienda in Santa Marta, Colombia.
Accommodation: Double Occupancy Room – (2 people per room, we will match you) – Two beds in room, 180 degree views of the ocean and river.
Price: $4,500 USD
Communitas - Voice of the Heart a 7-day Journey to the Heart of the Earth through the Caribbean Coast of Tayrona, Santa Marta & The Sierra Nevada at a luxury beach hacienda in Santa Marta, Colombia.
Accommodation: Double Occupancy Room - (2 people per room, we will match you) - Two beds in room, 180 degree views of the ocean and river.
Price: $4,500 USD
Date: November 13-20, 2019
Duration: 7 days
Location: Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
- General Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Pranayama breath
- All levels
What's Included in This Package
- 6 nights luxury accommodations + 1 night with the Arhuaco Tribe on their sacred lands.
- 3 nourishing chakra balanced organic meals per day (vegetarian/meat options). Please let us know if you have any allergies.
- Daily afternoon tea & snacks.
- Hikes to Tayrona National Reserve.
- Horseback riding along magical Caribbean Tayrona Coast.
- Tubing down the Sierra Nevada River.
- Kayaking the Sierra Nevada River.
- Volunteer with Ancient Arhuaco Tribe through Alineear and local Spiritu Nativo Foundation.
- 3 - 1x1 energy sessions with Peter Hornung.
- Profound meaning workshops & a customized profound life-map based off of individual sessions.
- Daily movement, guided meditation and breath workshops.
- Airport transport to luxury beach hacienda and back.
- Sound bath.
- + surprise guets.
What's Not Included in This Package
- International Flight to Colombia
- Domestic Flights within Colombia
If you need help booking flights, please do not hesitate in asking us to help you find the best travel routes.
We recommend flying into either of these international airports in Colombia.
- Cartagena (CTG) - This being the best and closest option to Santa Marta, Colombia.
- Bogota (BOG) - Aeropuerto Internacional el Dorado
- Baranquilla (BTG) - Aeropuerto Internacional Ernesto Cortissoz
From the above mentioned International Airports you can then take a domestic connecting flight to Santa Marta Airport (SMR). Upon arrival you will be picked up and transported to the villa which is a 45 min drive.
For our trip to visit the Arhuaco Tribe we will be driving to their region, which is approximately 4.5 hours to Pueblo Bello from Santa Marta. We will safely transport all your belongings, and will be returning home from the nearest domestic airport the very next day.
You can purchase your domestic flight which will connect to your returning international airport from Aeropuerto Alfonso Lopez Pumarejo in Valledupar, with these domestic airlines; Avianca, EasyFly y LATAM Colombia.
Again, if you need any help in booking your flights please send an email to [email protected] and she will be happy to find you the best possible routes and travel deals.